Thursday, July 19, 2007

Excellent Web Hosting Service For Free

I seldom make a recommendation for a particular service unless it satisfy me down to my bone. While looking for an alternative web hosting service provider I have stumbled upon Bravenet that offers a free hosting service. The free account provides a 50 Megabytes disk space which I guess adequate enough for an entry level website, a generous 1.5 GB of traffic and the best of all they have provided a FTP account. The FTP is a great addition for this free service since I can upload and maintain my site with greater control. Here's my working website: http://www.neerodvideo.bravehost.com/
My site consisted of flash video and some flash animation since I am into wedding video production business and the website must have some cool visual content to lure customers. I think this kind of web hosting service is good for blogs too. I will try it soon.

Try it now and you will never regret it because the best things in life are free. Kindy click the button below to register, just choose the free web hosting service:




No comments: